Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Challenge #137 Punches and/or Dies by the Crafty Belles

Hello everyone!  First I want to say that I was in the zone of totality for the full solar eclipse.  What an amazing event.  I watched it all standing outside of my house with a welding helmet on.  When the sun hit totality, I was crying like a baby.  I will never forget that moment.

So for this week we have a great and fun challenge.  You have to use Punches and/or dies.  Would you believe that until just recently I didn't have a manual die cutting machine.  Well, Tuesday Morning got some more of my money.  They had a Grand Calibre on sale and I snatched one up.  I have been collecting dies ever since.  First though, lets see who our sponsor(s) is for this weeks fun challenge...


Prize:  3 Digital Images

Now on to my creation.  My image is Calavera Rose.  She is absolutely gorgeous!  So many possibilities with this image.  I used a set of dies from Spellbinders called Splendid Circles.

Yes another Tuesday Morning find!

Here are the dies in a close-up shot.

So here is what I came up with.  The card turned out so pretty I may not put any captions on it.  It is a 4.25 by 5.50 card with the fold on top.  Here is my creation...

The front of my card.  I Love the pink paper.

The inside of the card.

Here is a close-up of Calavera Rose.

I had so much fun this week.  Now the Crafty Belles will be back in two weeks with another fun and fabulous challenge.  See you soon.  Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment