Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Challenge #141 'FANCY FOLDS' with CGCC and team Crafty Belles

Hello, hello, hello!!!   So glad to have you come and visit my blog in the blog-a-sphere.  This weeks challenge is FANCY FOLDS.  So what in the heck does that mean?  Well as an example, an easel card would be considered a fancy fold.  But first, let me tell you about our absolutely fabulous sponsor(s) for this weeks challenge.


The Paper Nest Dolls


$20 Dollar Gift Certificate

Lia Stampz

2 images the DT has used


Sparkle n Sprinkle

$15 gift certificate


Wow, 3 incredible sponsors.  Please go and give them some love.  Without sponsors  there would not be a Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.  We LOVE our sponsors!!!

I wanted to do a center step card for my fancy fold.  So off to Splitcoast Stampers.  This is a wonderful resource for anything related to card making.  Go check them out.  So this week I have an image called Stella Dear Santa by Sparkle N Sprinkle.   I like traditional Christmas cards but they are NOT my style.  I like a Christmas card that will make you laugh!  So here is my creation...

This is the front on view.

Here is the side view to show you the fancy folds.

That's it for this week.  Now the Crafty Belles Team is off next week so we will see you again on October 4, 2017.  October 5 is my DD birthday and I usually make something for her.  So expect a couple of posts over at Have Colors, Be Happy!  This is my other blog.  Please come on over and see what the heck I am up to now!

Bright Blessings and Happy Fall



2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Jana! Love it! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. That Stella is a hoot :-) Great card fold, just perfect for this fun image.
    Have a great day ~ Lena, DT

    ReplyDelete