Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Challenge # 157 Anything Goes

Welcome back!  So happy that you found time in your day to visit!!!

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #157 is anything goes.  I do have a new rule to pass on.  Since we are now every two weeks with a challenge (200+) entries, please limit your entries to 3 projects.  Those three are ATG and the team can't wait to see your creations.  So lets get started with our FABULOUS SPONSOR(S) for this challenge.


PRIZE:  1 IMAGE PACK


PRIZE: $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE


PRIZE:  3 DIGITAL IMAGES


PRIZE: 3 DIGITAL IMAGES


Oh my golly gracious!  Do you see the amazing sponsors for the next 2 weeks?  Please please go show them some love.  Thank them for sponsoring this challenge!

On to what I was so lucky to create an example using the wonderful Pretty Grafik Design. My creation is an example called Baby Safari.  Here is what I came up with.

This is a box card.  I have had the pattern for years.


Here is the card folded up to send.

Here is a side view.

I am lucky enough to have a Silver Bullet Die Cutting Machine and I use Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Software to cut images.  Thank goodness, I wouldn't be on ANY design team if I didn't have my cutter.  My hands just can't fuzzy cut anymore.  You know, getting older is not for the young!

That is it for this fortnight (a fortnight is 2 weeks).  If you would like more info just email me at jtfrrst@gmail.com.

Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment