Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Challenge #160 'Anything Goes'

Last week I was feeling a little bit out of sorts about my blog writing.  I haven't been giving either blog enough attention.  So hopefully this blog edition will be a little bit clearer.  But first, lets take a look and see who is sponsoring our challenge this fortnight.

Prize:  2 Digital Stamps & 2 Digital Paper Packs



Prize:  1 Digital Image


Prize:  1 Image used by the fabulous design team

The sponsors for this 2 week period are new to me.  I am using Twinkle Lane Designs for my project.  The image is called Ice Skater Digi and Snowflake Swirl Paper Pack.  I have colored the Ice Skater image and printed one of the snowflake backgrounds.  I had to jazz the snowflakes up a bit.  So you know me, time for some sparkles in the form of Dollar Tree stick on rhinestones.  Let me show you...

Can you see the rhinestones?


I also drug out my Stickles in various colors.  Stickles are small bottles of glitter glue.  I put stickles
on the ice skating pond.  I colored the pond first with Grey and Putty Prismacolor Pencils.  


This is the inside.  I thought using the same paper for the entire project
would be a good idea.

I printed out another sheet of the beautiful snow flake digital paper and
made a delightful envelope to match.
Here is the back of the card.  I think that it is time for a new image for
the back.  Maybe something spring~ish?


So that is my project for this challenge.  I think I did better with the descriptions.  Let me know what you think with a comment.  Or would you prefer just a list of everything I used?  I am good either way.

Bright blessings for your best week ever!  Jana




No comments:

Post a Comment